Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pretty Floral Cupcakes



Though I've not been blogging my baking adventures, I still keep on doing the Steamed Moist Chocolate Cake :) According to my colleagues, each week is getting better and better hehehe But I became tired of doing the same recipe :( I miss the oven!! wahhhh.

To do something different, two sundays ago, I attended a workshop on the basics of cupcake decoration.

It was 3-hour workshop by Anna Chan and assisted by Fiona . It started with baking the non-fat yogurt cupcakes by group and then followed by the individual cupcake decorations using the 3 types of icing: royal, buttercream and chocolate ganache. I enjoyed the workshop (especially the flower and leaf-making using sugarpaste) and wished it a longer time hehehe

If by chance you're reading this, thanks Anna and Fiona!

PRETTY FLORAL CUPCAKES @ CSC Club Baking Studio
Date: 22 Mar 2009
Time: 3pm - 6pm
By Anna Chan (with Fiona)

It's just fair not to post the recipe and instructions.. Sorry. It's better you attend the workshop and surely you will enjoy it too! :-)

And here's my masterpiece :) Hi there cute cupcakes!



Oh.. pretty and yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment